A painter friend sent this “timelessly sublime” video my way and I’m forever in her debt. Jörg M. Colberg is the man’s name. He’s dry, droll and deserving of a round of applause.
- “Material Polyphony” at Pratt Institute’s Schafler Gallery
- “diane arbus: in the beginning” at The Met Breuer, New York.
- “Waste Not: The Art of Medieval Recycling” at The Walters Art Museum
- “Excruciating to Behold”: The Art of Diane Arbus
- “Turner’s Whaling Pictures” at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY